Three Ways To Vote
Click the name of each voting method for more information.
Deadline to register: October 11 (All registered voters in Hillsborough County are eligible to vote in this election.)
Early Voting: October 24 - November 6, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Vote By Mail: First mailing of domestic ballots is tentatively scheduled for October 6. Voted ballots must be in the Hillsborough County Supervisor of Elections Office by 7 p.m. November 8.
Overseas ballots will be accepted through November 18, if postmarked or signed and dated no later than Election Day. F.S. 101.6952(5).
Election Day: November 8, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Check Your Status
Use our Voter Information Lookup to:
- Review and update your voter registration information
- Look at your personalized sample ballot
- Check your Vote By Mail requests
- Track your Vote By Mail ballot to see when it went out and when it was received by our office
- Find out where you vote on Election Day
- See your voter activity for the past 12 months
On the Ballot
Click here to look up your specific Sample Ballot.
Click here for an "All Races" Sample Ballot.
Early Voting and Secure Ballot Intake Station Locations
Election Day Polling Places and Polling Place Changes
Public Meeting Notices, Canvassing Board Materials and Updates
Registration for Review or Inspection of Ballot Materials by Authorized Persons
Resource Allocation Report