Three Ways To Vote
Click the name of each voting method for more information.
Deadline to register: July 25
Early Voting: August 8 - 21, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Vote By Mail: First mailing of domestic ballots is tentatively scheduled for July 21. Voted ballots must be in the Hillsborough County Supervisor of Elections Office by 7 p.m. August 23.
Election Day: August 23, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Check Your Status
Use our Voter Information Lookup to:
- Review and update your voter registration information
- Look at your personalized sample ballot
- Check your Vote By Mail requests
- Track your Vote By Mail ballot to see when it went out and when it was received by our office
- Find out where you vote on Election Day
- See your voter activity for the past 12 months
On the Ballot
All voters may vote in the Primary Election. The races on your Primary Election ballot are based on your political party affiliation and where you live. Look up your sample ballot by using our Voter Information Lookup.
Click on the links below to see "all races" sample ballots. These "all races" ballots include district races that may not be on your ballot.
Nonpartisan Sample Ballot
Democratic Sample Ballot
Republican Sample Ballot
Early Voting and Secure Ballot Intake Station Locations
Election Day Polling Places and Polling Place Changes
Public Meeting Notices, Canvassing Board Materials and Updates
Registration for Review or Inspection of Ballot Materials by Authorized Persons
Resource Allocation Report