From this page you can track your ballot in two different ways:
|Track Your Ballot Status will allow you to see when your ballot has been received and counted and get other useful information. If there is a problem with the signature on your voted ballot, this tool will have details on what you need to do to resolve the problem.
|Track Your Ballot Through The Mail will allow you to track your ballot from our office, out to you and back again. You even can sign up to get an email or text confirming when we’ve received your voted ballot. Unfortunately, the Ballot Scout tool is not available for overseas voters, but you can scroll down and use the voter information tool below to track your ballot status.
Fill in the form below and use our voter lookup tool to check your ballot status, and get other useful information. (Please note, due to new election laws passed in 2021, if you have a standing request to receive mail ballots, that request will now expire in December 2022.) If there is a problem with the signature on your voted ballot, this tool will have details on what you need to do to resolve the problem.
- Review and update your voter registration information
- See your voter activity for the past 12 months
- Check your Vote By Mail request
- Track your mail ballot to see when it went out and when it was received back
- Find out where you vote on Election Day
- Find a personalized sample ballot