Skip Navigation

Annual Financial Disclosure

The Florida Commission on Ethics prepares a list of persons holding governmental positions who are required to file a financial disclosure for the previous year. The Ethics Commission obtains the name and address of each individual from coordinators who have been designated from each state and local government agency.

As an office holder, you may be required to file a Form 1 Statement of Financial Interests or Form 6 Full and Public Financial Disclosure. Form 1F is required to be filed by officers within 90 days of leaving office. For questions regarding what information to disclose on your financial form or to determine if you are required to file, please review the detailed instructions attached to the form or contact the Florida Commission on Ethics at (850) 488-7864. To check the status of your financial disclosure form, click here

Local officers or employees who are required to file the Form 1 and are permanently residing in Hillsborough County may email the form to or should deliver the Form 1 Statement of Financial Interests to our office Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.:

Supervisor of Elections
Attn: Candidate Services
2514 N. Falkenburg Rd.
Tampa, Florida 33619




Office Hours: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Main Phone: (813) 744-5900 Toll Free: (888) 297-4362 Email:

Fred B. Karl County Center

601 E. Kennedy Blvd., 16th Floor
Tampa, FL 33602
Tel: (813) 272-5850
Fax: (813) 272-7043

Robert L. Gilder Elections Service Center

2514 North Falkenburg Rd.
Tampa, FL 33619
Tel: (813) 744-5900
Fax: (813) 744-5843

Northwest Regional Office

4575 Gunn Hwy.
Tampa, FL 33624

Southeast Regional Office

10020 South U.S. Hwy. 301
Riverview, FL 33578

Please note: Florida has a very broad public records law. Voter registration applications and other written communications to or from the Supervisor of Elections are public records and are available to the public and media upon request unless the information is subject to a specific statutory exemption. Email addresses are also public records. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, please do not email us. Instead, contact us by mail or phone, or visit us in person. To request public records, click here. For questions about public records, email or call (813) 744-5900.